Re: [adoptium-pmc] [EXTERNAL] Re: Eclipse Temurin Downloads

On 2021-09-29 4:07 p.m., Buljubasic, Dino wrote:

Can you please remove me from your mailing list.  I am not subscribed currently nor in the past to any mailing list from you, yet I keep getting emails

Here is the screenshot, clearly not subscribed to any  of the mailing list

Dino,

Our apologies. I will pass this along to our IT staff.

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Back to the top