Re: [adoptium-pmc] Where to host Temurin Docker images

Thanks, Mike that was most helpful and clear!

Using eclipse-temurin definitely falls under OK use in that case (with all of the cavaets).  If there are no other objections by the end of say Monday then we'll start to plan accordingly (given July PSU time pressures).

Cheers,
Martijn