Re: [adoptium-pmc] Regular PMC meetings

Hi Gurkan.

I'm not sharing the link publicly because it is a poll to determine the best time for PMC members to meet, and I don't want to have it spammed by everyone.

As I wrote below, the PMC meeting is intended for PMC members to check they are providing the correct oversight of the Adoptium projects, and specifically that the projects are following the Eclipse development process.

The Adoptium Community calls are open meetings to discuss project business. They are for everyone to share and discuss the technical work of the projects. The next is advertised here [1], with a link.

All calls are a "high-bandwidth" form of communication for participants, but we realize not everyone can attend a call - so minutes and decisions are made public on a variety of channels.

[1] https://github.com/AdoptOpenJDK/TSC/issues/221

HTH

Tim