Re: [adoptium-pmc] Moving AdoptOpenJDK resources into Adoptium

Hi again!

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021, at 21:18, Tim Ellison wrote:

> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9zslP-pZw7-KXR1h-L_BJprvoaAaMqMvRkx5NnpVrI/edit?usp=sharing

Coming back to this because two questions popped up prompted by [1]:

* Should the support repo really be moved to Temurin and not to the Adoptium org instead? Already now, the support repo handles inquiries about all our products (JDK, JMC, ...). With the addition of the marketplace, I expect that the support repo will receive (and handle) questions about marketplace products, too.
* Also there's a question whether some other repositories (namely installer and docker) should be moved to the TLP instead of Temurin because they might be an avenue for marketplace products. Dragonwell has already been added or is in the process of being added to those.

Side note: It would be great to have a redirect URL for the support repo like https://support.adoptium.net/ that we can embed in our products. We still have installations out there with outdated support URLs which cause support issues to end up in the wrong place.

Best,
Andreas

[1] https://github.com/AdoptOpenJDK/TSC/issues/205

Back to the top