[acute-dev] aCute looking for maintainers, or project will terminate soon

Hi all,

Eclipse aCute (C# development in Eclipse IDE with OmniSharp language server and NetCoreDbg debug adapter) didn't receive any functional contribution for a long time. More than a year ago, we tried to involve a new lead to take care of the work, but this didn't improve the state as this person didn't actually contribute any code to the project, rarely answered questions on the tracker, doesn't triage issues...
Concretely, no-one is doing anything for aCute, and as mentioned earlier our team @Red Hat doesn't plan to do more.
I suggest we start thinking about a termination review for this project, but acting towards it, here is the last call: if you're seriously interested in maintaining aCute and are able of doing it properly, then please answer this ASAP.

Cheers
--
Mickael Istria