Re: [acute-dev] SWTBot tests failing using Jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks a lot for your insights!

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 9:32 PM, Lucas Bullen <lbullen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I create a patch with some potential fixes and create a PR, will the Jenkins tests be ran against it or is it only on the master branch?

It's only against the master branch, and we won't use Jenkins for PRs at the moment. However, if you want, I can create a job on Jenkins for one of your branches that would build the same as master, but using your code so you can see how it works.

Pushed the potential fixes and means of getting more data to my master branch: https://github.com/LucasBullen/aCute
If you would be able to set up the test or point me in the right direction to do so we will be able to get more info on what is going on.

Also to confirm, with builds #9 and up, the tests have been disabled correct?

Correct. I did add the "-DskipTests=true" flag to Maven step.