Re: [acute-dev] SWTBot tests failing using Jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

This does not look like a dotnet issue. Here are my thoughts on each of the failing tests:

testNewLocation (org.eclipse.acute.SWTBotTests.dotnetnew.TestProjectCreation)
    I believe it took too long to build the project as its the first time running the build command and downloads are required. Can try increasing the wait time.

testAddToWorkingSet (org.eclipse.acute.SWTBotTests.dotnetnew.TestProjectCreation)
    The "Working set name:" text field is visible but somehow the Finish button is not. Could it be that a non new / too new version of eclipse is being used and the the 'Finish' button has differet text?

testDotnetRun(org.eclipse.acute.SWTBotTests.dotnetrun.TestRun)
    Unable to find terminated dotnet exec task, however the program ran successfully by the looks of the 'Hello World' output. Either the debug view was not visible or the program exited with a non-zero code. I am able to add to the testcase error output to give us more information.

If I create a patch with some potential fixes and create a PR, will the Jenkins tests be ran against it or is it only on the master branch?

Also to confirm, with builds #9 and up, the tests have been disabled correct?