From:   "VALLE ALVEAR, MIGUEL" <miguel.valle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <actf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:     "99GISS.CALIDAD SOFTWARE PRUEBAS ACCESIBILIDAD AT"
<99GISS.CALIDAD.SOFTWARE.PRUEBAS.ACCESIBILIDAD.AT@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:   2015/04/13 19:54
Subject:        [actf-dev] False-positive in Blind analisys
Sent by:        actf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello again,

We have detected an possible false positive, when analyzing the standard
1.3.1:

“Make sure that any group of input elements of type="radio" or
type="checkbox" with the same name attribute is contained within a
fieldset element.”

When the input elements are in a "fieldset" that is inside another
"fieldset" ACTF indicates error in these elements.

If we take the "fieldset" son, with its "Input" elements, and put at the
same level of "fieldset" father ACTF no longer displays error in these
elements.

We think the engine analysis does not take into account the nesting of
"fieldset"
and believes that the Input elements are repeated in two different
"fieldset" and therefore repeating the same "name".

Attached HTML examples of the problem.

Best regards.

   Miguel Valle Alvear

   Gerencia de Inform?tica de Seguridad Social
   Centro de Normalizaci?n, Estandarizaci?n y Calidad del Software
   Aseguramiento de la Calidad
   ' 91.390.5265
* miguel.valle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 [添付ファイル "html.rar" は Kentarou Fukuda/Japan/IBM が削除しました]