[actf-dev] False-positive in Blind analisys

Hello again,

We have detected an possible false positive, when analyzing the standard 1.3.1:

Make sure that any group of input elements of type="radio" or type="checkbox" with the same name attribute is contained within a fieldset element.”

When the input elements are in a "fieldset" that is inside another "fieldset" ACTF indicates error in these elements.

If we take the "fieldset" son, with its "Input" elements, and put at the same level of "fieldset" father ACTF no longer displays error in these elements.

We think the engine analysis does not take into account the nesting of "fieldset"

and believes that the Input elements are repeated in two different "fieldset" and therefore repeating the same "name".

Attached HTML examples of the problem.

Best regards.

   Miguel Valle Alvear

   cid:image001.png@01CFCB74.790A8090

   Gerencia de Informática de Seguridad Social

   Centro de Normalización, Estandarización y Calidad del Software

   Aseguramiento de la Calidad

   ' 91.390.5265

* miguel.valle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx