[4diac-dev] Antw: Re: Redesign for 4diac applications

Hi Martin,

this will be in a separate commit and will certainly be changed soon.

Best regards,
Bianca

--
DI Bianca Wiesmayr, BSc
University Assistant

JOHANNES KEPLER
UNIVERSITÄT LINZ
Altenberger Straße 69
LIT Open Innovation Center (EG)
4040 Linz, Österreich
T +43 732 2468 9485
bianca.wiesmayr@xxxxxx
jku.at/lit/cps-lab

>>> Martin Melik-Merkumians <Melik-Merkumians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
05.03.2020 16:52 >>>
Hi Bianca,

this looks really nice. I would just remove the starting arrows of
connection lines, as they look just like malformed blobs (I know not
your fault)

Best regards,
Martin

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Melik-Merkumians