[4diac-dev] 4diac @ GSoC 2020

Hi,

it is time for considering Google Summer of Code again. After the very positive experience last year I think we should definitely try again. For that I need
ideas for potential student projects to be put on the Eclipse GSoC Wiki Page [1]. I think the OCL topic from last year is definitely something we could propose
again [2].

Do you have any topics you think are suitable? Please let us know.

Also I definitely want to be a mentor again this year. If any of the committers want so too let me know.

Cheers,
Alois

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020_Ideas
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019_Ideas#Topic_3:_Add_OCL_for_Detecting_Model_Inconsistencies_in_4diac_Models