Von: 4diac-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <4diac-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Alois Zoitl
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Dezember 2019 22:15
An: 4diac developer discussions <4diac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [4diac-dev] Next 4diac release

Hi,

over the last years we roughly managed to have to 4diac releases per year. One and of February and one end of September. As this makes the winter cycle a bit smaller I wanted to propose to change this such that the spring release is moved one month back to end of March. What do you think? Is there anything speaking against an end of March release date?

BR,
Alois