Re: [4diac-dev] Next 4diac release

+1

Am Di., 3. Dez. 2019 um 09:55 Uhr schrieb Virendra Ashiwal <virendra.ashiwal@xxxxxx>:
Hi,

I think it really make sense to equally dividing the release cycle. so its good idea.

Best Regards,
Virendra

--
Virendra Ashiwal, MSc
Researcher

JOHANNES KEPLER
UNIVERSITÄT LINZ
Altenberger Straße 69
Science Park 3, S3 0056
4040 Linz, Österreich
T +43 732 2468 9487

>>> Alois Zoitl <aloiszoitl@xxxxxxxxx> 02.12.2019 22:15 >>>
Hi,

over the last years we roughly managed to have to 4diac releases per year. One and of February and one end of September. As this makes the winter cycle a bit
smaller I wanted to propose to change this such that the spring release is moved one month back to end of March. What do you think? Is there anything speaking
against an end of March release date?

BR,
Alois