Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Getting chosen project type from an MBS custom page
Getting chosen project type from an MBS custom page [message #1006491] Thu, 31 January 2013 13:48 Go to next message
tony burton is currently offline tony burtonFriend
Hi,
I've have posted this on the cdt developers list (when I didn't get an answer to another question on this forum, someone suggested I try on the developers list). I suppose it's not the correct place to ask because I didn't get an answer after 9 days.

Anyway, here is my question:

I have extended the New C Project wizard using org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages. I have created several custom pages for entering user parameters and all works well.

All I want to do is get the project type from the new C project first page.

I have seen, when studying CDTConfigWizardPage (the class of the new C Project wizard's 2nd page):

IProjectType pt = handler.getProjectType(); 

where handler is the MBSWizardHandler passed to the CDTConfigWizardPage's constructor.

How can I get this handler in one of my custom pages?

Thanks in advance,

Antony
Re: Getting chosen project type from an MBS custom page [message #1007507 is a reply to message #1006491] Wed, 06 February 2013 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tony burton is currently offline tony burtonFriend
Anyone please?

More simply put:
I have extended and added new custom pages to the New C Project wizard.
How can I access data entered into the first New C Project wizard page from one of my custom pages?

Thanks in advance,

Antony

Re: Getting chosen project type from an MBS custom page [message #1750809 is a reply to message #1007507] Thu, 29 December 2016 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tardy Traveller is currently offline Tardy TravellerFriend
Hi Tony,

I have a similar problem, were you able find a solution?
Re: Getting chosen project type from an MBS custom page [message #1750872 is a reply to message #1750809] Fri, 30 December 2016 13:27 Go to previous message
David VavraFriend
Tardy Traveller,

Please don't double post. It just creates confusion.
You realize it's been 4+ years since Tony's post and he hasn't made a post since 2013, yes? He isn't likely to answer you.

Stick with the question you posted here: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1083413/
And before you ask, no, I don't know the answer.
Previous Topic:Eclipse OpenSSL lib linker error
Next Topic:[[gnu::unused]] is marked as incorrect syntax.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:35:35 GMT 2024