Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Microsoft Excel sheets in Epsilon(Microsoft Excel sheets doesnt show up under Models for running EOL queries)
Microsoft Excel sheets in Epsilon [message #1836457] Mon, 04 January 2021 18:35 Go to next message
mehrnoosh askarpour is currently offline mehrnoosh askarpourFriend
I was trying to use Epsilon Object Language to query a Microsoft Excel sheets.
After creating EOL query, I try Run As > EOL Program > queries; then under tab "models" try to add "Microsoft Excel sheets" after checking "show all model types". However, I can see all sorts of models (google sheets, UML, simulink,...), except for "Microsoft Excel sheets".
Any ideas on how to add "Microsoft Excel sheets" to the list?
Re: Microsoft Excel sheets in Epsilon [message #1836468 is a reply to message #1836457] Tue, 05 January 2021 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Mehrnoosh,

Which versions of Epsilon and Eclipse are you using and how did you install Epsilon (e.g. through the Eclipse installer, the update site, the Marketplace client)? Does this problem persist if you install a fresh copy of the latest interim version of Epsilon through the Eclipse installer [1]?

Thanks,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/download/
Re: Microsoft Excel sheets in Epsilon [message #1843518 is a reply to message #1836468] Tue, 03 August 2021 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke Watson is currently offline Luke WatsonFriend
Hmm, honestly, that is a challenging question. Did you try to reinstall Epsilon?
Re: Microsoft Excel sheets in Epsilon [message #1843527 is a reply to message #1836457] Wed, 04 August 2021 13:02 Go to previous message
Luke Watson is currently offline Luke WatsonFriend
Hmm, honestly, that is a challenging question. Did you try to reinstall Epsilon? I think you might face this issue because you did not install the latest version of Epsilon or did not install it correctly, just like Dimitris Kolovos said. I have never had this issue, so I am not sure about a solution for you. You can try to connect tableau to google sheets and see if any of them appear in the EOL Program > queries. Theoretically, either Tableau or Google Sheets have to appear in there, and if not, I am sorry as I do not have any other ideas.
Previous Topic:How to configure the project when I try to run the EUnit test by JAVA on linux command line?
Next Topic:How to keep the EUnit test running to find all failures at on time and show what are those failures?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:20:41 GMT 2024