Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » EVL: How to determine there is no unsatisfied constraint in a module
EVL: How to determine there is no unsatisfied constraint in a module [message #1727847] Mon, 28 March 2016 13:53 Go to next message
Alireza Rouhi is currently offline Alireza RouhiFriend
Hi,

Given two EVL modules, I would like to check whether or not "there exists any unsatisfied constraint in the first module" and if the first module's constraints are satisfied, I would like to enforce the constraints of the second module.
Here are the questions which can help me to resolve the mentioned problem:

1) Is there any command or trick in EOL language to check the existence of some unsatisfied constraints of a given EVL module?

2) Is there any way to call and execute another EVL module from the current EVL module if all of its constraints are satisfied?

Thanks a lot
Alireza

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2016 13:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: EVL: How to determine there is no unsatisfied constraint in a module [message #1727959 is a reply to message #1727847] Tue, 29 March 2016 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Alireza,

The recommended way to do this would be to define an ANT workflow [1] that invokes your 2 EVL modules sequentially.

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/workflow/
Re: EVL: How to determine there is no unsatisfied constraint in a module [message #1727982 is a reply to message #1727959] Wed, 30 March 2016 05:58 Go to previous message
Alireza Rouhi is currently offline Alireza RouhiFriend
Hi Dimitris,

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Alireza
Previous Topic:assign a EEnumLiteral
Next Topic:[EuGENia]Labels for link
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 19:08:26 GMT 2024