Our spotlight articles this month are intended to help you fully
leverage Jakarta EE technologies today and tomorrow:
- Steve Millidge shares an update on Jakarta EE 9 progress,
provides key considerations for developers wondering whether they
should adopt the release, and explains why now is the right time to
start thinking about Jakarta EE 10.
- Sergii Kostenko explains how to process huge volumes of data
using Jakarta EE Batch.
- Otavio Santana provides an overview of Jakarta NoSQL, its
benefits, and considerations for converting a Jakarta NoSQL
application to cloud native.
News and Community Updates
For the latest news and community updates, be sure to check out the News section in this newsletter. You’ll learn about:
- The Eclipse Foundation’s transition to Brussels, Belgium, and what
that means for committers and contributors.
- Release dates for Jakarta EE Developer Survey results and Jakarta EE
- The latest Jakarta EE 8 full platform and web profile compatible
- The new Jakarta EE Working Group YouTube channel and our latest Tech
- The recently opened 2020 IoT Developer Survey.
For a complete list of all available channels for Jakarta EE community
updates, click here.