Re: [platform-dev] Reusing generic editor features in JDT

Hi,

Interested people can look at https://github.com/mickaelistria/eclipse.jdt.ls.client and install it from https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/jdt-language-server-client-eclipse-ide . It's still immature, but it works and allows to get the generic editor working with JDT-LS in the Eclipse IDE, with or without JDT-UI.

Cheers,