[platform-dev] New vscode light theme for eclipse

Hi all,

I was asked by Mickael Istria to share this plugin which I worked on to bring vscode light theme styles into Eclipse IDE. Please let me know what you think about it and if it is a good idea to make it part of the default themes Eclipse provides. It's still in early stages, I have only tests on MacOS only and on Windows soon. The syntaxes are only updated for Java.

https://github.com/gayanper/eclipse-themes

Best regards,
Gayan.

Back to the top