[pde-ui-dev] query on data binding in eclipse plug-in development

hi all,
         I have a query on data binding between UI and bean in eclipse plug-in development.

The problem is: I have a bean, text and label.
I can bind the field between bean and text. here bean as the model. It is working fine.
I can bind the field between the text and the label, text as the model. Its also working fine.
But I cannot bind the field between the bean and the label, bean as the model. not able to set the value of the field.

What could be the problem here? What are the steps for binding between label and bean, referring bean as the model?

I hope this is the best mailing list to post my query. Please let me know the best mailing list if this is not.

--
regards.
sajan.