[higgins-dev] Sample code for STS to IdAS integration

Mike,

I have a sample application (attached) running which assumes this:

In order to run it, you'll need the latest LDAP CP, latest IdAS, context.config.xml, and a bunch of supporting jar files.  All this is checked into bandit-project.org, but I assume you can't pull it from there.

Let me know how to get you what you need for this to run.

Anyone who *does* have access to the bandit code, Update to the latest and run the "sample" ant target in Bandit/Higgins/build.xml.

To make this happen:
* We now do a simple name mapping ("mikemci" becomes "uid=mikemci,o=higgins" due to some stuff in the config file)
* We now map the appropriate ldap attributes to the claims in schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/ (the solution here is hard-coded for now, will become configurable later)
* We now handle a BasicUsernamePasswordIdentity object in the LDAP CPs IContext.open method.