[epf-dev] Election time is here!

Dear EPF Committers,

Hilary has announced her candidacy for President, but in even bigger news, Akin (Yu Long) Tong has been nominated
for EPF comitter.
Akin (Yu Long) is working hard on the next EPF release, and has fixed several bugs and is active in the EPF forum.

I am nominating him to be an EPF committer.
Please log into your Eclipse "My foundation portal" to add your vote.
https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php

Voting closes in 1 week.

Order your buttons and yard signs with "Akin for Committer" while supplies last.  :-)

Thanks,

Bruce MacIsaac
EPF Project lead
bmacisaa@xxxxxxxxxx