Re: [egit-dev] JGit feature branding plugin

Markus Knittig <markus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/03/2009 07:34 PM, Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
> >> There is already a standalone JGit feature. AFAIK Matthias just wants
> >> the JGit Feature to use the EGit branding plugin.
> >
> > OK, but what happens when JGit feature is installed, but EGit
> > feature is not?  Then the EGit branding plugin isn't installed,
> > and now the JGit feature is lacking its branding assets, isn't it?
>
> Right, JGit shouldn't have any dependencies to EGit.

So Matthias is correct that the jgit-feature is misconfigured, it
points at a non-branding plugin, but I'm also right that we don't
want the jgit-feature to depend upon the EGit branding plugin, right?

So we need a different change, one that adds a branding plugin to
JGit, and directs the JGit feature to use that, right?

--
Shawn.

Back to the top