Re: [ee4j-pmc] Action item: use of the jakarta groupId

A huge thank you to Brain Fox and Sonatype for turning this around so quickly.  Jakarta EE appreciates your support.

 - https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-42639

The jakarta groupId in Maven Central is ready for us to claim.  Now it's a full tilt race to see which spec community can get there first and go down in history as the first project to use it :)

Game on!

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins