[ee4j-pmc] Action item: use of the jakarta groupId

Following up from the specification committee meeting.  We (PMC) need to make sure all the specifications/api jars we release to Maven Central are in the jakarta groupId.  Using JMS as an example:

If you want an easy command to do it:

   $ perl -i -pe 's,Id>javax,Id>jakarta,g' pom.xml

We'll need to re-release JAX-RS and make sure we add this to our spreadsheet to track which projects have done it.

Here's the document for reference with motivations on the change in Maven coordinates:

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Back to the top