Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP workshop Japan report

Hi Doug,

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:14:33 -0700
"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Shigeki,
>
> Sorry we didn't get to this in the meeting today.  It looks like it was
> a good introduction to DSDP, and I'm very glad that you're going to meet
> regularly in this workshop!

Thanks!

> Is the list of attending companies public?

It's not public. But, the list is here.

Accenture Technology Solutions
Allied Telesys Development Center
CATS
CEC
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.
CollabNet Japan
E-estate
Fujitsu
Fujitsu General
Fujitsu Device
Fujitsu Software Technologies
Gijyutsu Hyoron Sya
Hitachi Information & Control Solutions, Ltd.
Iona Technologies  Japan
JRC Engineering
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd..
Monami Software
NEC
NEC Telecom System Ltd.
NEC Electronics
NEC Toshiba Space System
NEC Soft
OKI Electric Industry
OTSL
Perrsonal Media
RENESAS Solutions
Sophia Systems
Tecmatoriccs
Texas Instruments Japan
Toshiba
Toshiba Semiconductor Company
Toyota Technical Deveropment
Victor Company of Japan, Limited (JVC)
Yokogawa Digital Computer Corporation

> Please let us know when you get the mailing list set up.

It was already set up.
	dsdp-japan-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Regarding the multi-byte character patch, Toni Leherbauer from Wind
> River is a committer for the editor on CDT.  I'm sure he'd be happy to
> look at the patch.  They simply need to create a bugzilla entry for CDT
> and put Toni on the CC list (Anton.Leherbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).  Toni has
> been working on improving the CDT editor capabilities, and I'm sure
> multi-byte support was on his list.

I'll send this information to attendees. And I'll discuss that with some
persons.

Shigeki