[aspectj-users] An internal error occurred during: "Computing additional info". org/eclipse/jdt/internal/core/hierarchy/HierarchyResolver$AjcClosure1

Hi,

We are trying to use Eclipse 2021-06 (4.20). We have the following plugins installed.

Project is a maven multimodule with some modules containing aspects. Currently we cannot build in eclipse

I have no change to provide a small example since there is dependencies between modules and project has company specific info I cannot disclose.

Also there is no problem to build using:

‘mvn clean install’

Any ideas what this problem can be related to?

Br,

//mike

Back to the top