Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ at Github

Indeed I know it would be easy if pure GitHub, but it is an eclipse project with connections to eclipse and the security permissions etc are managed on the eclipse side by scripts syncing eclipse accounts with Github settings. I don't know how they would handle the change. Maybe the leftover forwarding thing would mean things 'just work' but my experiences over the last few weeks make me skeptical.

cheers,
Andy