The stand-alone Memory Analyzer is based on Eclipse RCP. It is useful if you do not want to install
a full-fledged IDE on the system you are running the heap analysis.
To install the Memory Analyzer into an Eclipse IDE use the update site URL provided below.
The Memory Analyzer (Chart) feature is optional. The chart feature requires the
BIRT Chart Engine (Version 2.3.0 or greater).
The minimum Java version required to run Memory Analyzer is 1.7
Memory Analyzer 1.5.0 Release
Version: 18.104.22.16850527 | Date: 24 June 2015 | Type: Released
- Eclipse Summit Europe Ludwigsburg, 4 November, '10
- TheServerSide Java Symposium - Europe, Prague, October '09
- JavaOne, San Francisco, June '09
- Eclipse Summit Europe Ludwigsburg, 20 November, '08
- Java Forum Stuttgart, July '08
- JavaOne, San Francisco, May '08
- Andrena Entwicklertag, May '08
- JAX, April '08
- EclipseCon, March '08 (Slides)
- JavaOne, San Francisco, May '07
- Got questions? Need advice? Miss a feature?