Memory Analyzer (MAT)
The Eclipse Memory Analyzer is a fast and feature-rich Java heap analyzer that helps you find memory leaks and reduce memory consumption.
Use the Memory Analyzer to analyze productive heap dumps with hundreds of millions of objects, quickly calculate the retained sizes of objects, see who is preventing the Garbage Collector from collecting objects, run a report to automatically extract leak suspects.
- 26 June 2013, Memory Analyzer Released Version 1.3.0 Memory Analyzer 1.3.0 Release is now available for download. This version is part of the Kepler simultaneous release. Have a look at the New and Noteworthy document.
- 8 November 2012, Memory Analyzer Released Version 1.2.1 Memory Analyzer 1.2.1 Release is now available for download. This version is a service release for Memory Analyzer 1.2.0 and contains several bugfixes. Have a look at the release notes for more details.
- Memory Analyzer 1.0 - Not Only New, but Noteworthy
- Memory Analyzer Webinar
- Eclipse Summit Europe Ludwigsburg, 4 November, '10
- TheServerSide Java Symposium - Europe, Prague, October '09
- JavaOne, San Francisco, June '09
- Eclipse Summit Europe Ludwigsburg, 20 November, '08
- Java Forum Stuttgart, July '08
- JavaOne, San Francisco, May '08
- Andrena Entwicklertag, May '08
- JAX, April '08
- EclipseCon, March '08 (Slides)
- JavaOne, San Francisco, May '07
- Got questions? Need advice? Miss a feature? Newsgroup