[zenoh-dev] Committer Election for Pierre Avital on Eclipse zenoh has started

A committer election for Pierre Avital on project Eclipse zenoh (iot.zenoh)
was started by Angelo Corsaro with this criteria:

Pierre  has been contributing to the Eclipse-Zenoh project for several month.
He started playing some Rust magic here and there but as his understanding of
the stack grew he made quite significant contributions, most notably:

- Complete rewrite of zenoh router configuration, enabling runtime
re-configuration
- New Zenoh-C API that while remaining familiar to a C programmer, leverages
Rust-idioms to force (as much as C allows for) proper memory management and
concurrency as part of the API types.
- Major refactoring and performance improvement of zenoh I/O buffers
- Performance improvement of key-expression matching algorithm

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Pierre as a committer on Eclipse zenoh.

Eclipse zenoh project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.zenoh/elections/election-pierre-avital-committer-eclipse-zenoh

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.zenoh

Back to the top