Re: [xtext-dev] Contribution to SimRel

Dear Vladimir,

we can’t explain this, but for all of us your mailing list message was moved to our (Gmail) spam folder. That’s why we did not recognise your crucial message. It could have prevented worse, and thanks for reporting!

At the time we did our final release build the SimRel contribution was prepared as a Gerrit change, but the SimRel build job was not working at that time [1]. Then we accidentally forgot to pick this up again. We are very sorry for this and asked the Eclipse PMC to allow a respin of the SimRel [2]. Unfortunately it seems already too late.

It seems that the SimRel 2019-06 has to go live with our M3 build. The final release and M3 are very close, there are only minor things and no regression. You can get the final release from the release repository [2].

With kind regards,
~Karsten