Re: [xtext-dev] Galileo Articles on jaxenter

Yes it is planned. Actually I'm a bit late :-(

On Jun 24, 2009, at 9:18 AM, Peter Friese wrote:

Hi,

seen this: http://it-republik.de/jaxenter/serien/?s=31 ?

Will Xtext be a part f this series? I will write a "101" (which is something like a short introduction / overview) for DZone. I am also in contact with James Sugrue of DZone in order to get information on how to write a Refcard. Let me know if you're interested in contributing.

Peter