Re: [xtext-dev] Doc: long lines

Hi Peter,

I have another small improvement proposal for the PDF: Currently none
of the links (internal or external) get rendered with any style
hinting that it is a link. Adding something like the following to
xmpp.xsl seems to work:

<xsl:attribute-set name="xref.properties">
 <xsl:attribute name="color">
   <xsl:choose>
     <xsl:when test="self::ulink">blue</xsl:when>
     <xsl:otherwise>inherit</xsl:otherwise>
   </xsl:choose>
 </xsl:attribute>
 <xsl:attribute name="text-decoration">
   <xsl:choose>
     <xsl:when test="self::ulink">underline</xsl:when>
     <xsl:otherwise>inherit</xsl:otherwise>
   </xsl:choose>
 </xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>