Re: [xtext-dev] Xtext Website

- The yellow download button is a bit too yellow

I agree.

- how about using "Making simple things simple and complex things possible" as a slogan?

I've been thinking of something more straight like : "The Language Framework" (not workbench by intention)

I am not sure about the screencast. On one hand, I really like it because users can learn about Xtext in 1 minute and 21 seconds (a bit short, though), onm the other hand, it looks quite massive.

It should be just a short clip showing different UI-stuff in action.
I think then it could make a good job of giving users a first impression.
And I think it should be without any audio.

BTW: will we get a new logo?

I haven't seen anything I like more than the current one (did you notice the uppercase X in the draft?)
So maybe we just want to stick with it?

Cheers,
Sven

Back to the top