[xtext-dev] Dependency on the JDT?

                Hi All,

                I’ve been following XText for a while now in anticipation of using it to implement editor support within Eclipse for a number of my companies DSL’s.  Our internal product is based on the pure CDT base with no JDT components included.  Running a few simple examples in M7 I see that a number of JDT plugins are indirect dependencies for both the dsl as well as the UI plugin (e.g. xtext.ui.core depends on jdt.core and jdt.ui).  Am I correct in my conclusion that XText cannot be used in non JDT environments?

                Thanks in advance,

                Glen

Back to the top