Re: [xtext-dev] Xtext Website

Hey Guys,

I have published three design drafts at

http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/draft090514/20.html
http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/draft090514/nova1.html
http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/draft090514/nova3.html

Where the 2.0-Approach (20.html) tries to establish an "individual look" compared to the other Eclipse citizens the other designs rely on the recent Eclipse theme "Nova". Content-wise all three drafts are comparable apart from the fact that nova3 brings a short introduction screencast into play.

Please feel free to comment on these.

Cheers,
Heiko