[Wtp-wst-dev] PsychoPath 2.0 Requirements Page

It's not to early to start thinking of what needs to be done for Next year on PsychoPath 2.0. I think we are all in agreement on wst.xsl that the processor needs some general refactoring to provide some true user focused API. If you have other thoughts, please start putting them done on the wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PsychoPathXPathProcessor/LokiRequirements

I'm going with tentatively code naming it Loki...it seems to fit with the overall PsychoPath theme.

Dave

Back to the top