[Wtp-wst-dev] WSDL and WS-I validators available

The WSDL validator is now available in the WSDL CVS repository.  The validator can be invoked by right-clicking on a WSDL file in the navigator view and selecting 'Validate WSDL File'.

Also the WS-I test tools functionality is available in the WSI CVS repository. In this component, the WSDL validator is extended to validate against the WS-I Simple SOAP Binding Profile 1.0 and WS-I Basic Profile 1.1, as well as the WSDL .1.1 specification.

The TCP/IP monitor is also enhanced to give users the ability to capture the traffic and generate a message log that can then be instantly validated  against the WS-I Simple SOAP Binding Profile 1.0 and WS-I Basic Profile 1.1. The enhanched monitor also features the capability of modifying  and resending requests.

The validators are currently available in the December 3, 2004 nightly build: N20041203 at

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/N-N20041203-200412031136/index.html

Enjoy!
Thanks.
David M. Lauzon
XML Tooling,  ADTC Architecture
Internal Mail: D3/EAB/8200/MKM
Phone: (905) 413 - 2180  TL: 8/969 - 2180  FAX: (905) 413 - 4920
Internet: lauzond@xxxxxxxxxx     Notes: David Lauzon/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

Back to the top