Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP release cadence and test impact

Another anomaly is that in the past we have generally taken an extra step to copy/rename the last stable M or RC build to the traditional R-prefixed name, but that step was missed this time around. Given the step is simply a rename, there's no lost functionality.

I second Nitin's comments that if you want to help w/ release process, we'd be happy to have a hand. These days my focus is far away from WTP and desktop Eclipse, so I'd love to pass the torch to someone with a vested interest in seeing WTP continue.

Nick
WTP's reluctant releng guy