Re: [wtp-pmc] Committer Election for Nitin Dahyabhai on Eclipse Server Tools has started

Greetings PMC.

This nomination raises some alarm bells. It came to my attention shortly after I was notified of this Tweet, expressing that a contribution to Eclipse Dali is waiting to be addressed by a committer.

Is it time to consider consolidating some of these more mature and stable projects into a single project to simplify overhead? We did something similar in the Eclipse Modeling TLP a few years ago with the introduction of the "Eclipse EMF Services" project.

I'm game to discuss options with the PMC. Let me know how I can assist.

Wayne