Re: [wtp-pmc] Approval of 3.13 Release and review materials

A good bit of the release document is legacy content from our predecessors, possibly even David :)  The reference in the release review to the New and Noteworthy documentation dates back to when those were mandatory to participation in the Simultaneous Release, and while we will have a brief one this release to highlight user-facing fixes, I'll update the language as well. 3.10's items were integrated directly into the release page at https://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releases/3.10#new-noteworthy, but that format doesn't really allow for the use of images.  https://www.eclipse.org/webtools/releases/3.13/NewAndNoteworthy/would be what we use this time around, if I can get the image captured, and possibly get the layout cleaned up for the newer site theme.

I'm with David in thinking of the N&N as something we put--in some form--in the main web site repository. The N&N for a particular release is not intended to be a living document.

Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai
WTP PMC Lead
nitind@xxxxxxxxxx