From: Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP PMC calls on the WTP calendar
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 11:18 AM

Why not just ask the PMC to attend the biweekly dev calls? Those are rarely the full hour long, and would therefore have time to accommodate PMC-specific topics.

Since you're not running them, does that mean it's on Elson to take up the mantle and run them? Oh, and speaking of calls, I'd suggested a month or so ago that we start using the Eclipse Foundation's Zoom service for doing calls, so we can use screensharing and messaging during calls, to make it easier to share information.

Has any progress been made on that front? I could approach the EMO directly to ask them about it but as I'm not a PMC member, it might be better received if it came from one of you folks.

Thoughts?

Nick
Breaker of things, causer of change