Re: [wtp-pmc] Restructure Eclipse Data Tools as a subproject of Eclipse Web Tools

After doing a really light search out of curiosity, I've found recent emails from Konstantin about how DTP is structured.

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dtp-dev/msg02364.html

Specifically, it outlines that the buildsystem for DTP is a system called Corundum (which I of course misread to be Conundrum, and thought it was quite fitting).

With Konstantin leaving, it provides us with, well, a conundrum, as to whether or not once moved, it should be migrated to the Tycho build system like the rest of WTP or not, or whether it's even possible.

@Nick, are you willing to take over releng for something with a build system you're not familiar with?

- Rob Stryker