[wtp-pmc] WTP 3.10.0 Release record..

Hi,

I created the release record for WTP 3.10.0, https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools/releases/3.10.0

Please review the choice for the section on IP Due Diligence Type and update if we want Type A.

IP Due Diligence Type

Select the type of due diligence that is observed by this release for third-party content. If not specified, Type B is assumed. For more information please review the Eclipse Foundation's Intellectual Property Policy.

Type A - License Compatibility Certification

Type B - Full IP Due Diligience (License, Provenance, Scanning)

I assume Carl or Elson will announce WTP’s participation in the Photon release.

-Raghu

Back to the top