Re: [wtp-pmc] Conflict for today's WTP PMC Meeting - Cancelling for today

+1

On 4/14/2015 12:24 PM, Raghunathan Srinivasan wrote:

Hi Chuck,

Fine with using email. No issues.

-Raghu

From: Chuck Bridgham [mailto:cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:58 AM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Conflict for today's WTP PMC Meeting - Cancelling for today

Hi fellow WTP PMC members.

I have a conflict today, and the agenda is very light,  I propose we use email, and we will also discuss in Thursday's status meeting.

Only 2 weeks left for Mars M7 - I-build smoke test this Thursday 4/16.

Keep up with IPZilla requests.    JSDT team has been submitting various requests. - Any discussion needed here?

Any other topics to discuss today?

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect,
WebSphere Developer Tools, Eclipse WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC