Re: [wtp-pmc] Status of CVS/Git migration

Sorry, my misunderstanding. I'll schedule the termination.

Thanks,

Wayne

On 12/11/2012 09:16 PM, Carl Anderson wrote:

Wayne,

The WTP Datatools project is not asking for a writable CVS.  Go ahead and schedule a termination review for WTP Datatools.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Datatools project lead and sole committer

Inactive
          hide details for Wayne Beaton ---12/11/2012 12:58:13
          PM---Writable CVS after December 21/2012 is *not* an option.
          My p Wayne Beaton ---12/11/2012 12:58:13 PM---Writable CVS after December 21/2012 is *not* an option. My public position is that any project that

Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/11/2012 12:58 PM

Re: [wtp-pmc] Status of CVS/Git migration

    Sent by:

wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Writable CVS after December 21/2012 is *not* an option. My public position is that any project that has not migrated by the deadline will be a candidate for termination.

Should I schedule a termination review for WTP Datatools now?

Unless I hear otherwise from you by the end of the day today, I'll update the project metadata (to remove the CVS repositories listed for projects already migrated Git) on your behalf.

Wayne