[wtp-pmc] Meeting topics needed...

Hi PMC members,

We are light on discussion topics, please bring your thoughts forward today.

I was unable to gain permission to change the top level plan once again.
Perhaps some members can check if they have metadata editing ability through the portal for webtools.

Last week editing website on CVS. - plan on submitting Git migration bug on Thursday after status meeting.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top