Re: [wtp-pmc] VJET Project proposal

Sorry for no response yet, Justin. Its not due to lack of interest ... just vacations, etc. Chuck should be back next week and we'll get this closed.

Thanks for your patience.

From:        Justin Early <earlyster@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        07/26/2012 02:39 PM
Subject:        Re: [wtp-pmc] VJET Project proposal
Sent by:        wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am not sure if my last message went through. Chuck did you receive my email through the wtp-pmc dl?

On Jul 23, 2012, at 4:49 PM, Justin Early <earlyster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi webtools-pmc,

My name is Justin Early and I work for eBay. I am the lead for the VJET _javascript_ toolkit. (http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/webtools.vjet/) This is currently an existing open source software project currently hosted here - https://www.ebayopensource.org/index.php/VJET/HomePage.

We are requesting formal approval from the webtools pmc to approve vjet to be part of the webtools top level project. This will help the project move into creation review.

Thanks in advance,

Justin Early
twitter @earlyster
vjet - https://www.ebayopensource.org/index.php/VJET/HomePage