Re: [wtp-pmc] Issues with missing CQ entries...

The page includes a very long list of JAR files that are obviously for testing. The scanner isn't smart enough to deal with these, so I apologise for the noise.

A few libraries jumped out at me. The first one was derby.jar which seems to be included as part of presentation or tutorial materials.

Even if a library is "just for a tutorial", if it is distributed from eclipse.org (including download.eclipse.org and archive.eclipse.org), it needs to be tracked. This is true for third-party code, and for custom code; i.e. any code in your tutorial stuffed onto download.eclipse.org is subject to the terms of the IP Policy and the due diligence process.

There is a lot of old stuff on the server. Some of it should probably be moved to archive.eclipse.org to take some pressure off of the mirrors.

Note that the archive server is subject to the same rules regarding IP tracking as the download server.

Let me know if you require assistance.

Wayne